Drivers looking for an attractive midsize crossover may be interested in the confident 2018 Nissan Murano. This five-seat model offers practical and enjoyable features in all its trim levels. Which of the 2018 Nissan Murano trim levels and features matches your lifestyle? In this blog we are going to look at some of the standard Murano features, and what you can expect on the upper SV, SL, Midnight Edition, and Platinum models.
2018 Nissan Murano Trim Levels and Features
Standard features on the 2018 Nissan Murano S base trim include a 3.5-liter V-6 engine (rated for 260 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque, standard on all models), an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, Nissan navigation and voice recognition, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button ignition, automatic emergency braking, and 18-inch machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels. Upper trims build on these attractive standard features.
- All base S trim features
- Blind Spot Warning
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- 10-way powered driver’s seat and Four-way powered passenger seat
- Fog lights and remote engine start
- All SV features
- Heated and leather-appointed seats
- Around View® Monitor, Intelligent Cruise Control and Driver Alertness monitor
- Hands-free motion activated liftgate
- Bose® Premium Audio System with 11-speakers including dual subwoofers
- All SL trim features
- Panoramic moonroof with one-touch opening and closing
- Driver memory settings include adjustable powered tilt-and-telescoping steering column
- Heated and cooled front seats
- NissanConnect services powered by SiriusXM®
The 2018 Nissan Murano Midnight Edition is something of an exception in the trim lineup. It is based on the SL trim but adds exclusive black accents. Features you get on the Midnight Edition that are additional or unavailable on all other 2018 Murano models include black 20-inch alloy wheels, black powered mirrors with LED turn signal lights, black splash guards, roof rails and other exterior accents.