Have you finished all of your spring cleaning? What about your vehicle? Extend your spring cleaning past your house this year and take some time to clean out your car too! Check out the list below for some guidance when it comes to doing some spring cleaning for your vehicle!
Check out this list when you are cleaning your vehicle!
- Remove all the garbage. Sometimes garbage builds up in the console or door pockets of your vehicle. Take all the trash out.
- Go through the compartments and organize them. Clutter can also build up in your vehicle. Go through all of the compartments and organize them.
- Vacuum and dust. Vacuum the floor, trunk and seats of your vehicle to remove the dirt and gravel that may have been tracked in. If you have leather seats, take a damp rag and wipe them down. You can also take a damp rag and wipe down all of the hard surfaces in your vehicle to remove the dust that has built up.
- Clean the windows. Cleaning the windows will help the vehicle to look cleaner while also making it easier to see out of!
- Wash your car. Getting a car wash is a perfect way to finish off the spring cleaning. Your vehicle will have the same sparkle that you remember when you got it! Consider applying a wax finish after it is washed. This will protect it going forward.
We hope that you enjoy the spring season. Krenzen offers a wide selection of both new and pre-owned vehicles for their customers to shop from. If you are in the market for your next vehicle, be sure to stop by the dealership today to see what we have to offer! Contact us with any questions!