What is the difference in Nissan Murano models?
The 2021 Nissan Murano would be a great option as a new crossover because it is full of safety features, has a spacious interior, and a powerful engine option. There are four trim levels available both of which have the option of either an FWD or AWD drivetrain. What is the difference in Nissan Murano models? You have come to the right place to find out!
2021 Nissan Murano trim level comparison
The four trim levels that the 2021 Nissan Murano is available in include the S, SV, SL, and Platinum. A few features from each trim level have been highlighted below. Which one do you think would be a good fit for you?
- 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine that produces 260 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque
- Rear Door Alert
- 8-inch color display with multi-touch control
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Available panel panoramic moonroof
- Remote engine start with intelligent climate control
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Motion-activated liftgate
- Hands-free text messaging assistant
- Estimated fuel economy of 20 mpg in the city, 28 mpg on the highway, and 23 mpg combined
- Front and rear sonar system
- Heated side mirrors
- Interior cargo capacity of 32 cubic feet
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Where can I purchase a 2021 Nissan Murano near Duluth, MN?
The 2021 Nissan Murano has arrived in our showroom at Krenzen, and we could not be more excited. Are you interested in learning more? Please give us a call today! We have friendly team members who are interested in getting you into the right vehicle rather than trying to sell you a larger vehicle that is more expensive. We really take the time to listen to our customers and work to find them the perfect vehicle that fits into their lifestyle and budget. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off of our lot today in the perfect new Nissan Murano crossover!